Davis Polk was honored with the “Best Law Firm” award at FinanceAsia’s 2016 Achievement Awards.
The firm was also recognized for its involvement in several transactions selected as “Deals of the Year,” including:
- “Best China Deal” – Hewlett-Packard’s $2.3 billion sale of 51% of H3C to Tsinghua Unisplendour
- "Best FIG Deal" - Bank of China (Hong Kong)'s $8.7B Sale of Nanyang Commercial Bank to China Cinda Asset Management
- "Best High-Yield Deal" - Cikarang Listrindo's $550M 10NC5
- “Best Hong Kong Deal” – SCMP Group’s HK$2 billion sale of its media assets to Alibaba Group
- “Best India Deal” – ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company's IPO
The FinanceAsia Achievement Awards will be presented at a ceremony in Hong Kong in February 2017.