Davis Polk has received 13 nominations for the 2016 Euromoney LMG Americas Women in Business Law Awards.
Seven Davis Polk lawyers are shortlisted for individual practice area awards, which recognize the best lawyer in each practice:
- Capital Markets: Deanna Kirkpatrick
- Environment: Betty Moy Huber
- Financial Regulation: Margaret Tahyar
- Investment Funds: Nora Jordan
- Litigation: Angela Burgess
- Private Equity: Yukako Kawata
- Tax: Kathleen Ferrell
Davis Polk is also nominated in six firmwide categories, which celebrate the best initiatives for gender diversity, innovation, minority women, mentoring, work-life balance, pro bono work and talent management, as well as the best firms in various regions.
- Best firm for North America: US West
- Best gender diversity initiative by an international firm
- Most innovative international firm
- Best international firm for pro bono work
- Best international firm for talent management
- Best international firm for women in business law
The Americas Women in Business Law Awards will be presented on June 9, 2016, in New York.