Davis Polk Shortlisted for Eight IFLR Europe Awards
Davis Polk received eight nominations from International Financial Law Review for its 2018 Europe Awards.
Davis Polk’s nominations include:
- Law Firm of the Year – Most Innovative US Firms in Europe
- Law Firm of the Year – Debt & Equity Linked
- Law Firm of the Year – Loans
- Debt & Equity Linked Deal of the Year – BBVA SEC-Registered Preferred Securities
- Debt & Equity Linked Deal of the Year – Crédit Agricole Senior Non-Preferred US Offering
- Loans Deal of the Year – Roark Capital / International Car Wash Group Acquisition Financing
- M&A Deal of the Year – ChemChina / Syngenta
- Restructuring Deal of the Year – Banco Santander / Banco Popular
The IFLR Europe Awards will be announced on April 19, 2018, in London.