Davis Polk received 10 nominations for the 2017 Euromoney LMG Americas Women in Business Law Awards.
Three Davis Polk lawyers were shortlisted for individual practice area awards, which recognize the best lawyer in each practice:
- Environment – Loyti Cheng
- Environment – Betty Moy Huber
- Financial Regulation – Margaret Tahyar
Davis Polk is also nominated in seven firmwide categories, which celebrate the best initiatives for gender diversity, innovation, minority women, mentoring, work-life balance, pro bono work and talent management, as well as the best firms in various regions:
- Best Firm for North America: US Northeast
- Best Firm for North America: US West
- Best Gender Diversity Initiative by International Firm
- Most Innovative International Firm
- Best International Firm for Pro Bono Work
- Best International Firm for Talent Management
- Best International Firm for Women in Business Law
The Americas Women in Business Law Awards will be presented on June 8, 2017, in New York.