The American Lawyer has selected five Davis Polk partners as finalists for The 2016 Transatlantic Legal Awards. The awards recognize excellence in handling transatlantic matters across the key areas of corporate, finance and disputes.
The finalists from Davis Polk are:
- William Aaronson, Transatlantic Corporate Dealmaker, M&A (U.S.)
- Greg Andres, Transatlantic Litigation
- Michael Kaplan, Transatlantic Finance Dealmaker, Debt Capital Markets
- Jason Kyrwood, Transatlantic Finance Dealmaker of the Year, Other
- Will Pearce, Transatlantic Corporate Dealmaker, M&A (U.K. and Europe)
The Transatlantic Legal Awards will be presented in London on June 7, 2016.