Tina Hwa Joe
Advises clients in industries including technology, finance, energy and real estate in a broad range of complex litigation matters.
Tina represents clients in a broad range of complex litigation matters, including contractual disputes, tort and fraud actions, bankruptcy-related litigation, antitrust matters and regulatory enforcement. Her practice includes cases in federal and state courts, arbitration proceedings, and matters before regulators and government agencies. She also advises businesses on related strategic considerations, including on contractual rights, potential claims and collateral consequences.
Her work spans industries including technology, finance, energy and real estate.
Tina is a board member of Legal Services of the Hudson Valley.
- Total victory in cases seeking $8 billion in clawbacks from Tribune bankruptcy
- Victory for Civic Center Community Group Broadway in landmarks law case
- Davis Polk Represents NPB Neue Privat Bank AG in Its Non-Prosecution Agreement with the Department of Justice Regarding Servicing of Accounts for U.S. Taxpayers
- NPB Neue Privat Bank non-prosecution agreement under DOJ’s Swiss bank program
- magna cum laude
- Counsel, 2023-present
- Davis Polk since 2013
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, E.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, S.D. New York