Advises on a broad range of public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and corporate governance matters.
Lisa represents public and private companies, private equity firms and financial institutions in a broad range of U.S. and cross-border transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, strategic investments, spinoffs and joint ventures. She also advises clients on shareholder activism, corporate governance and general corporate matters.
- GSK $3.3 billion acquisition of Affinivax
- Bansk Group majority investment in amika and Eva NYC
- International Flavors & Fragrances cooperation agreement with Icahn Capital
- First Interstate BancSystem merger with Great Western Bancorp
- Lydall $1.3 billion acquisition by Unifrax
- Loews adds GIC as a partner in Altium Packaging
- Payoneer $3.3 billion combination with FTAC Olympus Acquisition
- Truist sale of BB&T Commercial Equipment Capital
- Counsel, 2022-present
- Associate, Davis Polk, 2020-2022
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, 2015-2020
Qualifications and admissions
- State of Delaware
- State of New York