Léonore De Mullewie
Associate in our Antitrust & Competition practice, based in London.
Léonore advises major national and international corporates and asset management and private equity companies on all areas of EU and national competition/antitrust law, principally merger control before European and international jurisdictions. She regularly coordinates merger control and foreign investment proceedings worldwide on global transactions in a broad range of sectors, including consumer electronics, industrial chemicals and branded consumer goods.
- IHS Markit on its $44 billion all-stock merger with S&P Global
- Ingersoll-Rand plc in connection with the approximately $15 billion combination of its industrial segment with Gardner Denver Holdings, Inc.
- Clarivate Analytics plc in connection with its $7 billion combination with CPA Global
- Ingram Micro on its $7 billion sale to Platinum Equity
- PepsiCo, Inc. on its $4 billion acquisition of Rockstar Energy Beverages
- TRATON SE on its $3.7 billion acquisition of Navistar International Corp.
- Natura Cosméticos on its $3.55 billion acquisition of Avon Products, Inc.
- A consortium led by Symphony Technology Group on its approximately $2.1 billion acquisition of RSA from Dell Technologies
- Universal Scientific Industrial (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. on its $450 million acquisition of Asteelflash
- Reliance Industries Limited and Jio Platforms Limited in connection with binding agreements entered into with Facebook, Inc. for an investment of ₹43,574 crore by Facebook into Jio Platforms
- ECI Telecom Group Ltd. on its merger with Ribbon Communications Inc.
- EF Education First in relation to the sale of its Fortress business to Permira
- Hornbeck Offshore Services, Inc. with regard to its restructuring
- KPS Capital Partners in its acquisition of Garrett Motion Inc.
- Bath & Body Works (f/k/a L Brands) on the contemplated sale of the Victoria Secret business to Sycamore
- Morgan Stanley on its acquisition of E*Trade
- Taboola on its contemplated merger with Outbrain
- Tencent on its strategic investment in Universal Music Group;
- The Orogen Group on its acquisition of a majority interest in Westcor Land Title Insurance Company
Prior to joining Davis Polk, Leonore worked in a leading international law firm in Brussels, New York and London advising on all aspects of antitrust/competition law, including merger control, anticompetitive agreements and antitrust compliance issues. During this time, she advised on major competition transactions, including the US$73bn merger of equals between Linde and Praxair.
- magna cum laude
- summa cum laude
- with merit
- first-class honours
- Associate, Davis Polk 2019-present
- Associate, Linklaters (Brussels, New York and London)
- Research Assistant and Lecturer, HEC (Paris)
- Institute for Law and Finance (Frankfurt)
Qualifications and admissions