Kevin A. Brown
Advises clients on matters involving executive compensation and employee benefits, including in the context of M&A, financings and corporate restructurings.
Kevin advises clients on executive compensation and employee benefits matters, including in the context of mergers and acquisitions, financings and corporate restructurings. He counsels clients on equity-based and other incentive compensation plans, nonqualified deferred compensation plans and employment, severance and change in control agreements, as well as on tax-qualified plan, welfare plan and ERISA fiduciary matters.
Kevin has represented clients in their dealings with the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Labor and the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, including benefit plan audits, compliance filings, administrative proceedings, ruling requests and plan terminations.
- Ingenovis Health acquisition of VISTA Staffing Solutions
- Natus Medical $1.2 billion acquisition by ArchiMed
- Crocs $2.5 billion HEYDUDE acquisition financing commitment
- BDT Capital Partners acquires a majority interest in MJH Life Sciences
- Tuatara Capital Acquisition Corporation $500 million merger with springbig
Chambers USA – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, New Jersey
- with honors
- cum laude
- Counsel, Davis Polk, 2021-present
- Partner, McCarter & English, 2014-2021
- Associate, McCarter & English, 2011-2014
- Associate, Milbank, 2007-2011
Qualifications and admissions
- State of New York