Associate in our Litigation practice, resident in Hong Kong.
Joyce represents clients on a broad range of commercial dispute, compliance advisory, regulatory and internal investigations.
- Representing a leading Chinese energy company in an HKIAC-administered arbitration, in a dispute arising from a failed investment
- Defending a New York-based law firm against allegations of professional negligence in connection with an internal investigation of a China-based medical technology firm
- Representing the senior executives of a global investment bank in connection with an investigation by the Securities and Futures Commission in respect of the spread overcharge practices and related internal control deficiencies
- Advising a leading diversified healthcare benefits company in the United States on the antitrust aspects of its $77 billion acquisition by a pharmacy innovation company
- Advising a global investment bank in relation to its hiring practices in Asia-Pacific in response to anti-corruption inquiries from multiple U.S. regulators
- Advising a leading international accounting firm in relation to allegations of audit negligence arising out of a high-profile restructuring of a Singapore-listed, Hong Kong-based energy commodity trading group
- Advising investment banks, funds and multi-national corporations on investigations by regulators in Hong Kong, across Asia, and in the United States
M.A., University of Cambridge
PCLL, City University of Hong Kong
B.A., Law, University of Cambridge
- Davis Polk since 2016
Qualifications and admissions
- Hong Kong
- State of New York