Jeremy advises financial institutions on all aspects of the issuance and marketing of SEC-registered and exempt offerings of securities linked to equities, indices, commodities, currencies, interest rates and combinations of these assets. He represents issuers and investment banks in connection with U.S. and global capital markets transactions, including issuances of senior debt, preferred stock and market-linked certificates of deposit.
Jeremy has extensive experience in the development of new financial products, including proprietary indices and exchange-traded notes for retail and institutional investors. He routinely advises clients on regulatory and transactional matters related to structured products.
- Morgan Stanley $3 billion SOFR fixed-to-floating-rate senior notes offering
- Morgan Stanley C$1 billion senior notes offering
- Morgan Stanley $6 billion senior notes offering
- Davis Polk Advises Morgan Stanley on $500 Million Preferred Stock Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Morgan Stanley on Its $750 Million Inaugural Offering of Senior Notes Based on the Secured Overnight Financing Rate
- Davis Polk Advises Morgan Stanley on Its €1.5 Billion Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Toyota Motor Credit Corporation on Its $2.25 Billion Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Toyota Motor Credit Corporation on $3.5 Billion Notes Offering
- summa cum laude
- with honours
- Counsel, 2021-present
- Associate, 2013-2021