Jeff represents issuers and underwriters on a wide range of public and private securities offerings, including debt and convertible debt financings, initial public offerings and follow-on equity offerings. He also advises clients on public reporting and corporate governance matters. His practice focuses primarily on transactions involving technology and life sciences companies.
- Comcast’s $16.7 billion acquisition of GE’s interest in NBCUniversal, including the related $4.7 billion of debt and preferred stock financing at the 3(c)(7) investment company exempt issuer, NBCUniversal Enterprise, Inc.
- Convertible debt offerings by Yahoo!, NVIDIA, Workday, Solazyme, Palo Alto Networks, Affymetrix, Lam Research and others
- Investment-grade debt offerings by Cisco, Intel, Juniper Networks, KLA Tencor and others
- High-yield debt offerings by Equinix and others
- IPO and follow-on equity offerings by Netflix, GT Advanced Technologies, Endocyte, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Xeno Port and others
- Getty Investments on the take-private transaction of Getty Images by Hellman & Friedman and the subsequent sale to The Carlyle Group
General Corporate Advisory Work
Public reporting, securities compliance and corporate governance advice for Solazyme, among other companies
- Associate Managing Editor, Stanford Journal of International Law
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Counsel, 2013-present
- Associate, Davis Polk, 2007-2013
- Associate, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, 2003-2006