Jeffrey S. Ramsay
Jeff works on a wide variety of capital markets transactions by U.S. and non-U.S. issuers, including initial public offerings and other equity and equity-linked offerings, high-yield and investment-grade debt financings, and liability management and debt restructuring transactions.
Jeff regularly advises investment banking clients on securities-law-related matters and advises corporate clients on general corporate matters, including corporate governance and SEC matters. He has worked on transactions in a broad range of industries, including life sciences, technology, financial services, energy, entertainment, consumer products and industrials.
Jeff's recent transactions include:
- IPOs for Stock Building Supply Holdings and Zoetis
- Equity offerings for AK Steel, MoneyGram International, PDC Energy, Rexnord and Stock Building Supply Holdings
- High-yield debt offerings for AK Steel, Cash America, Continental Resources, ContourGlobal, DigitalGlobe, Enova International, First Wind, Hovnanian, Kodiak Oil & Gas and Nuance Communications
- Investment-grade debt for Freeport-McMoRan, Mead Johnson Nutrition and Zoetis
- Editorial Board Member, Virginia Journal of Law & Technology
- magna cum laude
- Counsel, 2010-present
- Associate, 2001-2009