Bonnie advises clients on IP, technology and media-related issues arising from corporate and commercial transactions, such as M&A, licensing and development arrangements, joint ventures and collaborations, financings, restructurings and capital market offerings.
With a degree in Biological and Environmental Engineering and a minor in Biomedical Engineering, she has extensive experience in counseling pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies on a variety of transactions, including licensing agreements, R&D agreements, collaboration agreements, and product and IP acquisitions and divestitures.
Bonnie also advises on IP and technology matters for clients in fields including technology, media and telecommunications, financial institutions and fashion.
She has a particular focus on negotiating and drafting IP and other commercial agreements, including licensing agreements, R&D agreements, manufacturing agreements, supply and distribution agreements, and trademark co-existence agreements.
- Comcast's “put/call” agreement with The Walt Disney Company regarding NBCUniversal’s 33% ownership interest in Hulu
- The Ferrero Group's $1.3 billion acquisition of Kellogg Company’s cookie, fruit and fruit-flavored snack, ice cream cone and pie crust businesses
- Roche’s acquisition of Tensha Therapeutics, Inc.
- AstraZeneca’s acquisition of ZS Pharma
- Shire’s sale of its mRNA platform to RaNA Therapeutics
- IPOs of Editas Medicine and AC Immune
- Tory Burch in connection with various internal licensing and design agreements
- V.F. Corporation’s sale of its Contemporary Brands businesses to Delta Galil Industries
- Solvay in connection with its buyout of its joint venture with Eastman Chemical Company
- SS&C Technologies acquisition of Conifer Financial Services
- Dean's List
- George Washington Scholar
- Thurgood Marshall Scholar
- Member, George Washington International Law Review
- Dean's List
- Public Service Award
- Counsel, 2019-present
- Associate, 2015-2019