Davis Polk partner William Chudd will be among the speakers at PLI’s “Securities Filings 2016: Practical Guidance in a Changing Environment” program. Chudd will speak on the “SEC Filings: Proxy Statements” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Up-to-the Minute Overview of Rules
- Preliminary and Definitive Filings
- Shareholder Proposal Process – Effects of SLB14H
- Current Status of the Pay for Performance, Pay Ratio and Incentive Pay “Clawback” Rules
- Drafting CD&A and Related Compensation Disclosures
The program will be held September 7-8, 2016, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.