In recent years, we have seen an increase in antitrust investigations and merger reviews conducted by the Federal Trade Commission and the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice with a focus on anticompetitive conduct that is international in scope. In addition to the fact that the conduct at issue in these investigations is global, there has also been a trend toward increasing cooperation among enforcement agencies. Join us for a discussion on the impact of these changes.
- Key U.S. Enforcement Priorities
- Merger Developments, Guidelines and Reviews
- Addressing Antitrust Risk in Mergers
- U.S. Criminal Enforcement and Trends
- International Cooperation Among Agencies