The SEC and DOJ have continued to aggressively pursue and prioritize FCPA cases in 2014. Although the number of corporate and individual enforcement actions in the first half of 2014 equals that of the same time period last year, there have been some intriguing new developments. Join us for a discussion on the strategic impact of these changes.
Topics discussed included the:
- Use of SEC Administrative Proceedings
- Effects of cooperation on your resolution
- Collaboration among international law enforcement
- Government’s use of proactive investigative techniques
- New leadership at the DOJ