Davis Polk partner Timothy Graulich and counsel Michelle McGreal will be participants at the American Bankruptcy Institute’s Annual New York City Bankruptcy Conference. Graulich will co-chair the event and McGreal will speak on the “LLC Bankruptcies” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Issues that can arise during an LLC Bankruptcy
- What happens when parties contract out of fiduciary duties
- Effect that bankruptcy has on key provisions in an LLC operating agreement, including management and ownership rights and remedies
- What happens when a bankruptcy proceeding is initiated against the LLC or one or more of its members
- Intervention Energy and Lake Michigan
The program will be held on May 18, 2017, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.