Davis Polk partner Stephen Salmon will be among the speakers at the Daily Journal’s 2017 Western M&A/Private Equity Forum. Salmon will speak on the “Public/Public Deal Developments” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Deal tactics, issues and strategies
- Managing Wall Street, board and stockholders
- Activist impact (push to dividend all cash instead of M&A?)
- Negotiating NDAs/standstills/no-shops
- Update on deal protections, reverse termination fees
- Recent case law developments
- Trends in hostile and contested bids
The program will be held on September 13, 2017, in San Francisco.
For more information, please visit the event website.