Davis Polk partner Sophia Hudson will be among the speakers at PLI’s “Private Placements and Hybrid Securities Offerings 2018” program. Hudson will speak on the “Late-Stage and Pre-IPO Private Placements” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Understanding the late-stage private placement market
- Diligence and offering disclosures
- Documentation issues; typical terms and frequent negotiating issues
- Placements to strategic investors
- Placements involving secondary shares
- Information asymmetries and proximity to IPO SEC concerns
The program will be held May 21-22, 2018, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.