Davis Polk partner Sophia Hudson will be among the speakers at PLI’s “Private Placements and Hybrid Securities Offerings 2017” program. Hudson will speak on the “Late-Stage and Pre-IPO Private Placements” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Understanding the late-stage private placement market
- Typical diligence and offering disclosures or other available information
- Documentation issues
- Placements made to strategic investors
- Placements involving secondary shares
- Structuring secondary share sales and company or third party tender offers
- SEC concerns regarding pre-IPO private placements
The program will be held May 22-23, 2017, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.