Davis Polk partner Ronan Harty will be among the speakers at the “Private Enforcement of Competition Law Conference 2017” hosted by The Bar of Ireland and the Irish Society of European Law. Topics discussed will include:
- The rise of private enforcement in Europe
- Claimant awareness and collective redress
- Issues arising from follow-on claims
- Private enforcement in the United States
- Likely future directions for private enforcement of competition law worldwide
The program will be held on October 6, 2017, in Dublin.