Davis Polk Financial Institutions Group head Randall Guynn will be among speakers at PLI's 2018 Banking Law Institute. Guynn will speak on the “Regulatory Developments in Banking” panel, which will discuss topics including:
- EGRRCPA – a/k/a/ the “Crapo Bill” – scope and significance
- Changes to Enhanced Prudential Supervision, CCAR and liquidity rules
- Expectations for NSFR and other unfinished rulemakings
- Changing regulatory environment for non-SIFI banks
- Publicly traded national banks – OCC interpretive guidance under the National Bank Act
- New Fed policy on control determinations
- Revision of CRA
The event will take place on November 30, 2018, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.