Davis Polk partner Paul Chow and counsel Brian Snyder will be among the speakers at International Financial Law Review’s Asia M&A Forum 2017. Chow and Snyder will speak on the “Chinese Outbound M&A: Challenges and Opportunities” panel. Snyder will serve as the panel chair. Topics discussed will include:
- How the M&A market in China drove activity in 2016
- What are the key drivers behind the growth in outbound M&A?
- Resolving regulatory and financing challenges companies may have to face when investing out of China
- Political and economic impacts on transactions; deals and ventures in the region
- Top sectors and industries: current and future
The program will be held March 1-2, 2017, in Hong Kong.
For more information, please visit the event website.