Davis Polk partner Nora Jordan will be among the speakers at PLI’s 48th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation, on November 2-4 in New York, NY. Ms. Jordan will speak on the “Securities Laws Q&A: 20 Questions in 60 Minutes” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Capital Formation – Techniques, Timing, Pitfalls
- Disclosure in Focus: Keeping Pace with Evolving Disclosure Approaches and Requirements
- Accounting and Financial Reporting in the Spotlight
- Ethical Challenges and Conflict Dilemmas in Today's Deal World
- The International Capital Markets – What's Different? What's New?
- Securities Laws Q&A: 20 Questions in 60 Minutes
- Activism in 2017: What Companies, Boards and Their Advisors Need to Know
- Hot Topics at the Division of Corporation Finance: Interview and Q&A
- What's Happening in Delaware? And Why You Need to Know
- What's Trending in M&A?
- Government Enforcement Priorities: What's on the Agenda Now, and in 2017?
- The Defense Perspective: Strategies and Practical Considerations from the Source
- Hot Topics in Private Securities Litigation: Lessons Learned and Practice Tips from Recent Cases
- They May Happen More Often But They Still Feel Like Crises – How to Be Ready for Them
- Ethical Dilemmas in Enforcement Representations and Internal Investigations
The program will be held at the Roosevelt Hotel or via Live Webcast.
For more information, please visit the event website.