Michael Sholem will be among the speakers at IFLR’s ‘FinTech Europe Summit. Mr. Sholem will lead the panel on ‘New regulatory requirements in Europe’. Topics discussed will include:
- Making sense of new regulatory requirements in Europe
- Preparing for the challenge of AI: legal, ethical and policy issues
- Framework for expanded use of block chain technology
- Regulating Cryptocurrencies: Where are we now?
- Protecting innovation with intellectual property
- Capturing the RegTech opportunity
- Cloud adoption: making the move without losing control
For more information, please visit the event website.