Davis Polk partner Margaret Tahyar will be among the participants at the 2018 Prudential Regulation Conference hosted by SIFMA and The Clearing House. Tahyar will moderate the “Supervisory and Examination Issues and Updates” panel. Discussion topics will include:
- The role and meaning of regulatory guidance
- Changes in the supervisory ratings process
- Perspectives on the treatment of attorney-client privilege in regulatory exams and investigations
- Changes in how MRAs/MRIAs are issued and resolved
- A fresh look at “confidential supervisory information”
The 2018 Prudential Regulation Conference will be held on June 19, 2018, in Washington DC.
For more information, please visit the event website.