Davis Polk partners Luigi De Ghenghi and Jai Massari will be among the speakers at Practising Law Institute’s Banking Law Institute 2019. De Ghenghi will speak on the "Capital, Liquidity, Stress Testing, and Total Loss-Absorbing Capacity" panel. Topics discussed will include:
- The cumulative impact of capital reforms
- Liquidity coverage ratio and net stable funding ratio, liquid buffers, liquidity stress testing, risk management, and branch liquidity
- Total loss-absorbing capacity (TLAC)
- What's next for capital, liquidity and TLAC
Massari will speak on the “Fintech Regulatory Developments and Fintech M&A, Crypto-assets, Blockchain and Digital Banking” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Consumer financial services
- Fintech deal activity outlook
- Supervision and enforcement for fintech
- Development and regulation of crypto-assets/digital currencies in the U.S. and abroad
The event will be held on November 12, 2019, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.