Davis Polk partner Linda Chatman Thomsen will be among the speakers at PLI’s Hedge and Private Fund Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2016 program. Thomsen will speak on the “Hot Button Enforcement Issues for Private Funds” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- FinCEN’s Newly Proposed Rules Requiring Private Funds to Establish AML Programs and Comply with the Bank Secrecy Act
- Suing Compliance Officers – Has the Bar Been Lowered?
- Insider Trading and the Supreme Court – What Are the Rules and Do They Matter?
- Use of “Big Data” and “Aggregators” – What is Left of the Materiality Requirement?
- SEC Fine Amounts in Private Fund Cases – Off the Chart and Moving Further Off?
The program will be held on December 1, 2016, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.