Davis Polk partner Leor Landa will be among the speakers at the 17th Annual International Conference on Private Investment Funds, hosted by the IBA and ABA. Landa will moderate the “Managing the Fundraising Process: From Start to Finish” panel, which will explore the fundraising process for private equity funds and hedge funds. Topics discussed will include:
- Investment relations
- Handling of oversubscription
- Subscription books updates
- Increasing length of the fundraising period
- Extensive due diligence process
- Negotiations with limited partners, particularly those admitted at first closings
The program will be held March 5-7, 2017, in London.
For more information, please visit the event website.