Davis Polk’s professional responsibility counsel Jerome Snider will be among the speakers at PLI’s Current Developments in Federal Civil Practice 2018 program. Snider will present “Ethics Developments in Federal Civil Practice.” Topics discussed will include:
- Significant recent case law regarding conflicts, attorney-client privilege, and work product
- How new technology impacts a lawyer’s duty of confidentiality
- A lawyer’s ethical duties to keep abreast of changes in technology
- The new ABA anti-discrimination model rule
- State ethics opinions on Avvo legal service programs
- Updates on the application of the common interest doctrine
- An update on the issue of use of the reliance on counsel defense by corporate employees
The program will be held on February 15, 2018, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.