Davis Polk’s professional responsibility counsel Jerome Snider will be among the speakers at PLI’s Current Developments in Federal Civil Practice 2017 program. Snider will present “Ethics Developments in Federal Civil Practice.” Topics discussed will include:
- New state rule governing multijurisdictional practice
- Recent state and federal cases concerning interest agreements
- Important developments concerning law firm “intrafirm” privilege
- New and significant bar association ethics opinions
- Recent case law addressing professional conduct issues
- The “View from the Bench”
The program will be held on February 16, 2017, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.