Davis Polk’s professional responsibility counsel, Jerome Snider, will be among the panelists at the New York State Bar Association’s Ethics for Corporate Counsel 2018 NYC Program. Topics discussed will include:
- Emerging Topics and Recent Issues
- Supervision of Employed Attorneys in the Corporate Legal Department
- Ethical Issues Arising from Recent Trends Including the Me Too Movement
- Law Enforcement Raids and Seizure of Attorney Files
- New Developments Affecting the Attorney-Client Privilege
The program will be held on November 30, 2018, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.