Davis Polk partner Jennifer Newstead will be among the speakers at PLI’s “The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and International Anti-Corruption Developments 2017” program. Newstead will speak on the “Ethical Issues in FCPA Practice: Hypothetical on Whistleblowers” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Ethical issues in contacting a whistleblower
- Ethical considerations in maintaining confidentiality for whistleblowers
- What happens when your whistleblower is also a wrongdoer – ethical concerns
- Ethical issues in disciplining whistleblowers
- In-house lawyers as whistleblowers – ethics and conflicts
The program will be held April 24-25, 2017, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.