Davis Polk partner Jason Kyrwood will be among the speakers at Practical Law Company’s “Current Trends in Loan Terms: Large Cap and Middle Market Loans” webinar. The program will explain the effects of prevailing market forces on the large corporate and middle market segments of the US loan market and discuss arguments commonly raised in loan agreement negotiations. Topics discussed will include:
- A review of market activity from a rollercoaster 2016
- The impact of the current pricing environment
- Developments in unitranche lending
- A look at the continually evolving composition of underwriting groups
- The current state of oil & gas lending
The webinar will be held on March 8, 2017.
For more information, please visit the event website.