Davis Polk partner Gabriel Rosenberg will be among the speakers at the 29th annual FIA Law & Compliance Conference on the Regulation of Futures, Derivatives and OTC Products. Rosenberg will speak on the “Uncleared Swaps” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Range of regulatory reforms applicable to the uncleared swaps market, including:
- Impact of the uncleared margin rule
- Cross border implications
- Lessons learned from implementation
- Regulatory developments
- Proposed rules on mandatory contractual stays for Qualifying Financial Contracts
- European Bank Resolution and Recovery Directive
- SEC’s securities-based swap rule implementation
The program will be held May 3-5, 2017, in Washington DC.
For more information, please visit the event website.