On October 19, 2020, Davis Polk partner Derek Dostal will speak at the University of Pennsylvania’s virtual SPAC Opportunity Summit. Dostal will be among the speakers on the “SPAC Legal Implications” panel, as well as a Q&A panel.
Topics discussed will include:
- Specific details about SPACs and their creation
- Review of the deal structure of a SPAC
- Legal backdrop for a SPAC transaction
- Possible hurdles in the legal process of a SPAC (proxy statement, S-1, warrants)
- Differences between IPO and SPAC from a legal perspective
For more information, please visit the event website.