Davis Polk partners Deanna Kirkpatrick and Linda Chatman Thomsen will be among the speakers at PLI’s 49th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation. Kirkpatrick will moderate the “IPOs and Public Offerings by Seasoned Issuers” panel. Topics will include:
- IPOs: What’s new in the new issue market? Current practices for confidential filings and testing the waters
- Securities Offerings Reform 2.0? What’s on the Commission’s agenda for IPOs and seasoned issuers?
- At-the-Market Offerings: theory and practice
- Developments in debt financings: make-whole premiums, Marblegate and the Trust Indenture Act
Thomsen will moderate “The Defense Perspective: The Many Shades of Gray” panel. Topics will include:
- Impact of the Trump administration
- Civil and criminal enforcement priorities and trends
- Special considerations in internal investigations
- Managing multi-agency and cross-border investigations
- Legal and Policy Update: administrative proceedings; disgorgement, penalties
The program will be held November 8-10, 2017, in New York.
For more information, please visit the event website.