Six Davis Polk partners will participate in the 2013 SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society Annual Seminar. The Davis Polk lawyers will speak on the following panels:
- “Dodd-Frank: Developments and Prudential Issues” – Randall Guynn
- “Internal Investigations” – Kimberley Harris
- “Legal Issues in Investment Banking” – Michael Kaplan
- “Dodd-Frank: Legal and Regulatory Considerations for New Swaps Entities” – Annette Nazareth
- “Litigation Update: Regulatory and Criminal” – Linda Thomsen
- "Litigation Update: Banking and Bankruptcy" – Karen Wagner
The program will be held March 17-20, 2013, in Phoenix.
For more information, please visit the event website.