Seven Davis Polk partners will be among the speakers at the SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society’s 47th Annual Seminar, which will be held March 15-18, 2015, in Phoenix.
The Davis Polk lawyers will speak on the following panels:
- Re-Examining Ethics in the Financial Services Industry – Greg Andres
- Internal Investigations – Martine Beamon
- Dodd-Frank: Prudential and Systemic Risk Issues – Randall Guynn
- Legal Issues in Investment Banking – Michael Kaplan
- Swap Dealers: Jurisdictional Issues and Key Entity-Level Rules – Annette Nazareth
- Implementation of the Volcker Rule – Margaret Tahyar
- Litigation Update: Regulatory and Criminal – Linda Chatman Thomsen
For more information, please visit the event website.