Five Davis Polk partners will participate in the 2012 SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society Annual Seminar. The Davis Polk lawyers will speak on the following panels:
- “Equity Market Structure” – Robert Colby
- “Dodd-Frank: Impact on Prudential Risk Management” – Randall Guynn
- “Legal Issues in Corporate Finance” – Michael Kaplan
- “Dodd-Frank: Where We are Now?” – Annette Nazareth
- “Litigation Update: Regulatory and Criminal” – Linda Thomsen
The conference will be held March 18-21, 2012, in Miami.
For more information, please visit the event website.