Davis Polk partner Patrick Sinclair and counsel Jonathan Chang and Chen Zhu will be among the speakers at the Innoxcell Annual Symposium.
Sinclair will speak on the “Navigating the Conflicting Chinese and United States Anti-Bribery and Anti-Monopoly Regulatory Scheme” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Legal developments in China and the United States relating to anti-bribery, anti-monopoly and accounting
- Highlighting the risks that multinationals face in violating one country’s regulations as a result of complying with the other’s
Chang will speak on the “Selecting APAC Arbitral Centers: Hong Kong, Singapore and China” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Key considerations for counsel when negotiating arbitration clauses
- Selecting APAC arbitral centers
Zhu will moderate the “International Sanctions Compliance Best Practices” panel. Topics discussed will include:
- Finding the technology that is right for you
- Efficient screening operations
- Managing the rising cost of compliance
The program will be held April 18-19, 2018, in Hong Kong.
For more information, please visit the event website.