Several Davis Polk lawyers will be among the speakers at the American Bar Association Section of Taxation 2016 May Meeting on May 5-7, 2016, in Washington, DC.
The Davis Polk speakers will participate in the following panels:
- “Stock Basis and Boot Considerations Inside Consolidation” – Neil Barr
- “Reasoning by Analogy: The Cubbyhole Approach to Innovative Financial Products and Other Transactions” – Michael Farber
- “The Proposed Regulations Under Section 385: What You Need to Know Even if you Couldn’t Care Less About Inversions” – Lucy Farr
- “Current International Tax Developments, Including Section 385 Proposed Regulations” – Rachel Kleinberg
- “A Little of This, A Little of That: Cherry-Picking Gains and Losses in Transactions” – Michael Mollerus
- “Where Have All the Factors Gone? The Proposed Section 385 Regulations” – David Schnabel
- “The Future of IRS Spin-Off PLR Practice” – Nicole Field
For more information, please visit the event website.