Several Davis Polk lawyers will be among the speakers at the American Bar Association Section of Taxation 2018 May Meeting.
The Davis Polk speakers will participate in the following panels:
- “The Tax Consequences of Initial Coin Offerings” – Lucy Farr
- “Corporate Tax” – Kathleen Ferrell
- “Partnerships & LLCs: Code Section 199A” – David Schnabel
- “How the 2017 Tax Act Changes the M&A Playbook: Part I – Transactions with Third Parties” – David Schnabel
- “Banking & Savings Institutions, Financial Transactions, Insurance Companies, Investment Management and Tax Exempt Financing” – Dana Trier
The program will be held on May 10-12, 2018, in Washington DC.
For more information, please visit the event website.