Davis Polk partner Christopher Schell will be among the participants at the Structured Retail Products 6th Annual Wealth Management & Derivatives conference. Schell will moderate “The Marketing & Advertising of Structured Products” panel, which will examine the quality of marketing and advertising literature; the focus on structured products; and how to market a complex product. He will also participate in the “Regulatory and Legal Roundtable,” which will discuss a number of questions, including:
- Has regulation been effective in the post-crisis world?
- Dealing with regulators or working with regulators?
- Is the cost of regulation a factor in law creation?
- How are the DoL and Tlac affecting manufacturers and distributors?
- Are Roboadvisers regulated: how can this work?
- Indices and leveraged ETFs: what are the rules and how do they apply?
The program will be held June 14-16, 2017, in Boston.
For more information, please visit the event website.