Davis Polk counsel Chen Zhu will be among the speakers at ACI’s “Advanced Summit on Anti-Corruption” forum.
Zhu’s panel, “How to Resolve Complex Issues on Privilege, State Secrets, Data Privacy for Cross Border Investigations,” will discuss:
- How to assert and protect privilege in the multijurisdiction investigation
- What evidence you can provide while protecting your company’s data and private information
- How to deal with document disclosure when overseas information is involved
- How to deal with information and documents that may involve state secrets in cross-border litigation and investigation
- How to protect employee privacy during the investigation
The program will be held June 15-17, 2016, in Shanghai.
For more information, please visit the event website.