Six Davis Polk partners will be among the speakers at the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association Compliance and Legal Society’s Annual Seminar, which will be held March 13-16, 2016, in Orlando.
The Davis Polk partners will speak on the following panels:
- “Conducting Internal Investigations” – Martine Beamon
- “Resolution Planning Practical Implications” – Randall Guynn
- “Legal Issues in Investment Banking” – Michael Kaplan
- “Jurisdictional and Entity-Level Rules for Swap Dealers” – Annette Nazareth
- “Implementing the Volcker Rule” – Margaret Tahyar
- “Navigating Senior Management Through the Litigation and Enforcement Process” – Linda Chatman Thomsen
For more information, please visit the event website.