Davis Polk partner Annette Nazareth will be among the speakers at the ABA Business Law Section 2017 Derivatives and Futures Law Committee Meeting. Nazareth will speak on the “Wrap Up Panel.” Topics discussed will include:
- Congressional action in the new administration
- CFTC action
- Market structure – Role of the HFTs and Algos
- CFTC-SEC issues: Coordination and conflict
- Cross border conflicts and competition
- Clearing – Mandated and global
- Uncleared margin and the concerns of commercial end-users
- SEFs – Success?
- Unfinished business
The program will be held January 19-21, 2017, in Naples.
For more information, please visit the event website.