Director, Practice Analysis
Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The Senior Financial Analyst will prepare financial reports and analyze data for the Practice Analysis Group.
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Utilize various reporting systems/databases to prepare periodic reports which consolidate financial data for Firm’s clients, practice areas and service lines.
- Work directly with Partners and Administrative Managers on financial projects.
- Calculate and report historic and projected profitability data.
- Respond to requests by management related to various financial topics.
- Participate in the design, management and validation of on-going data automation projects working closely with the Data Analytics team.
- Assist in preparing financial presentations used by management throughout the year.
- Prepare standard monthly and quarterly reports.
- Assist in the analysis of current and proposed pricing and billing arrangements.
- Maintain the integrity Oracle reporting system
- The candidate must possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must possess strong computer skills.
- Candidate must be an advanced Excel user with knowledge of advanced functions and pivot tables. Oracle experience a plus.
- Candidate must have knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Experienced financial analyst with a four-year accounting or finance degree and a minimum of four years’ experience in an audit or financial analysis role.
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $125,000 - $135,000. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, anticipated assignment, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Davis Polk offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter.Apply by email