Client Coverage Advisor
Monday through Friday, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm (overtime as required)
The Client Coverage team supports the firm, primarily the Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisitions practices, through a broad spectrum of new business and relationship-building activities, with a focus on the development of target research and outreach projects.
The Client Coverage Senior Coordinator is an integral part of the team and assists the Client Coverage Advisor, in coordination with the Client Coverage Analyst, on a variety of business development activities.
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Utilize various databases and programs (Including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, CapIQ and Pitchbook) to conduct market research on prospective clients and identify firm connections at target companies
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports (e.g., new clients, news alerts, tracking of target movement and capital markets activity)
- Support Client Coverage Analyst with industry-specific conference tracking, proposals, sponsorship, registration, follow-up and consolidation of attendee and target lists
- Attend weekly box coverage meetings to brainstorm new business development strategies with client coverage team and corporate partners
- Maintain and develop company coverage apps and continually improve existing technology systems and methods of tracking
- Create biography reports and other research reports based on partner inquiry
- Consult and work with Business Development team on content development for presentations, event materials and competitive intelligence materials
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Ability to work confidently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain professional composure in high-pressure situations and a fast-paced, multi-authority environment
- Highly motivated, responsive and conscientious, with a commitment to delivering excellent client service
- A sharp eye for detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least one years’ experience in a professional environment (law firm and/or financial or professional services experience is preferred)
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $80,000 - $90,000. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, anticipated assignment, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Davis Polk offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter.Apply by email